Ultra-Compact Air-Cooled Liquid Recirculating Chiller for Medical, Laser, Lab, CCD Cameras.
Oasis is our smallest chiller so it integrates easily inside many enclosures. Universal power input for worldwide use.
Current customer applications:
- low light CCD camera
- diode lasers
- OEM medical equipment
- laboratory equipment
- microtiter plate temperature control
- point-of-use temperature control
Why choose Oasis?
- Reliable, Refrigerant-Free Thermoelectric Technology: With lifetimes exceeding 200,000 hours, the thermoelectric modules at the core of this chiller make for ultra-high intrinsic reliability
- Fits Inside Your Equipment: Oasis is less than one-sixth the size of its nearest competitor, measuring 7.5 x 5 x 7” (19 x 13 x 18 cm) and weighing only 8 lbs (3.5 kg)
- Precise Temperature Control: Oasis' digital PID control holds to ±0.1 °C through a range of 2 to 45 °C, even near ambient
- Easy Operation: Its standard, easy-to-use RS232 communications interface and digital controller for fixed temperature control or temperature cycling make operation of Oasis simple.
- Energy Efficient: Less than one-fourth the power usage of the nearest competitor (<200 W AC power)
- Air-cooled: Does not require house or facility chilled water. Can operate in any standard room, laboratory or office
- Lower Heat Load: Available in capacities from 160-190 Watts, well below the economical range of refrigerant-based chillers
- Versatile: Universal power input - so OEM's need only one model for world-wide use. Multiple fluids: 27% propylene glycol solutions (preferred), ethylene glycol solutions, Optitemp or water
Universal power cord with power supply. Ten standard cords are available at no extra charge.
Rear panel detail
2 to 45 °C: (160/180W models)
10°C to 40°C non-condensing
|Stabillity/Repeatability:||± 0.1°C with constant load (even near ambient)|
|Cooling Capacity:||160 to 190 Watts @ 20°C (20°C ambient)|
|Noise (at 1 meter):||< 63 dBA|
|Coolant / Process Fluid:||Koolance (27% propylene glycol / water mix)
or 27-50% ethylene glycol / water mix
|Process Fluid Fittings:||1/8" female CPC quick connect with shut-off valve|
|Pump:||Magnetically-coupled gear pump with
brushless DC motor
|Tank Volume:||75 ml with level sensor (optional sealable cap)|
|Wetted Materials:||Aluminum + polymers or Copper + polymers|
|Size (L x W x H):||7.5" x 5" x 7" (19 x 13 x 18 cm)|
|Weight:||8 lbs (3.5 kg)|
|Power Input:||Universal: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.8 amps max|
|Power Consumption:||less than 200 Watts|
|Operating Voltage:||13.5 VDC, 15 amps max (universal input, laptop style power supply included)|
|Communications:||Keypad or RS232 interface|
|Alarms:||Temperature, fluid level, system or component failure (display, RS232 and dry contact)|
|Standards:||TUV listed to UL, CAN/CSA and EN 61010-1,
The following components are included in the standard Oasis chiller configuration. However, we regularly work with OEM customers to develop specialized or unique Oasis configurations.
|CPC||Valved fitting; for easy disconnect and reconnect||1/8" ID||www.colder.com||Colder Products PMCD style quick disconnect fitting with internal shutoff valve; mating fitting is Colder Products PMCD2202 (2 mating fittings ship with each Oasis unit)|
|Option||Purpose||Maximum Pressure||Pump Flow||Acceptible Process Coolant||MTBF (manufacturer's)||Pump Warranty|
|0.5 lpm Gear Pump||Gear pump with a magnetically-coupled brushless DC motor||30 psi||Circulates coolant at 500 ml/min at 9 psi||27% propylene glycol preferred for corrosion resistance and quiet chiller operation
Ethylene glycol/water and filtered water are also acceptable.
Alcohol-based coolants are not permitted.
|10,000 hr MTBF||1 year|
|no pump||no pump applications|
For pump curve, see Performance tab.
|Standard Fan||Fan is suitable for indoor, non-condensing environments|
|Option||Operating Setpoint Range|
|160 W||2 to 45 °C (36 to 113 °F)|
|170 W *||10 to 45 °C (50 to 113 °F)|
|180 W||2 to 45 °C (36 to 113 °F)|
|190 W *||10 to 45 °C (50 to 113 °F)|
* Non-condensing environment
Cooling Capacity Graph available under Performance tab
Operating Ambient Conditions Permitted
Indoor room air: 10 to 40 °C (50 to 86 °F)
|No power cord|
|United States & Canada|
|China (3 prong)|
Customer specifies power cord for their country. Ten standard cords are available at no extra charge. Universal input, 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
Note: Power cord with power supply is provided (similar to power cord for a laptop computer).
Wetted Material Options
Important note: wetted materials must match customer's materials plumbing
Oasis is modified to meet customer's unique application
Other Included Components
Dry contact alarms